Wednesday, July 11, 2007

KOMEN HAKIM & ADVOKAT (MINGGU KETIGA)

Kata-Kata Aluan Puan Pearl (Advokat)

Before I start commenting on the individual blogger, I would like to say that I’m quite impress with the amount of effort each participant had put in. I know this is hard, particularly that the question was coming from my end and whilst some of you may think that I am specifically expecting to be reading a design write up, you are mistaken. I am looking at how well you are able to bring me into your story and how well you are expressing your story and making me see the same story when I look at the picture.

Each of you have your own style of writing and each of you are unique. Job well done to all. My comments are solely based on my judgment to your assignment only. I am commenting this in English so if our dear Mr UjangMD ever decides to translate it to Bahasa Melayu (Editor:: Tak perlu rasanya kerana peserta kita bukan calang-calang orang kan??), all of you have to thank him from the bottom of your hearts……..


Komen to Bro Rick

Advokat
To be honest, I was getting worried when I stared reading your submission. I thought, “Oh no….do I have to read another explanation on interior design again..” But when I read further, I was relived that you had a story for me to instead. Your integration of the red lantern lighting in the story was quite creative. I hope you had fun writing this as much as I had enjoyed reading this.


Hakim
Memula kau explain pasal kerusi lampu dalam restaurant tu. Selepas itu, few paras, kau explain lagi..dan lagi. Kau ingat akak ni bebal sangat ke sampai nak kena explain 2,3 kali Rick oi!!! Anyway, ada lelucon in the entry, I like it, pandai kau geletek akak kan, suka aku. Seriously, this is the best entry compared with the other 2 yang ko dah buat. This one kau boleh dapat A+, very simple but ko kacau mood akak bila ko letak budak umur 4 tahun la babe!!! The romantic part terus gone with the 4 years statement.

Bro Rick Says....
Ucapan terima kasih kepada Puan Pearl dan Hakim Kak Red, kerana sudi memberikan komen pada ssignment saya, terima kasih, so tggu la esok..kita tgk sapa yg akan terkeluar???

No comments: